EternalVowz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quran Verses with commentary from my Guide: SheriAnne.

Go down

Quran Verses with commentary from my Guide: SheriAnne. Empty Quran Verses with commentary from my Guide: SheriAnne.

Post  Heather Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:55 pm

Successful indeed are the believers.

Those who offer their Salat (prayers) with all solemnity and full submissiveness.

And those who turn away from Al-Laghw (dirty, false, evil vain talk, falsehood, and all that Allah has forbidden)

And those who pay the Zakat .

And those who guard their chastity (i.e. private parts, from illegal acts).

Commentary: *The Creator requires full attentiveness to his works, not the earthly ones. Prayer is the allowance of total attention and awareness which the Creator shares with you. What many dont understand it is not only the human communicating, but also the Great Spirit. This is true prayer. True communication. This is what this verse is discussing. Now as we go onto the next verse we'll have to incorporate the next 2 sections. But- to have total submission and for oneness to be established you have to give up earthly habits, and inherit heavenly ones.*

And when they hear Al­Laghw (dirty, false, evil vain talk), they withdraw from it and say: "To us our deeds, and to you your deeds. Peace be to you. We seek not the ignorant."

Commentary: *When the being forfeits the earthly "habits" they can walk away effortlessly from evil behaviors and this submission to God brings them closer to the perfect state of bliss.*

And those who do not witness falsehood,

and if they pass by some evil play or evil talk, they pass by it with dignity.

Commentary: *Again it is stated that the being has no interest in such activites and can move on with a higher state of understanding.*

O you who believe!
When you hold secret counsel, do it not for sin and wrong-doing, and disobedience towards the Messenger (Muhammad SAW)
but do it for Al-Birr (righteousness) and Taqwa (virtues and piety);
and fear Allah untoWhom you shall be gathered.

Commentary: *The Lord requires total love, to give total love one must forfeit all the disgraces which the earth holds the human figure too. We dont expect perfection, but we expect dedication and a effort towards the higher realms.

Heather

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-10-17

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum